- Start time:
- Priory is booked:
- Main Hall
- Monmouth Priory Monmouth NP25 3NX
Wednesday 20th June | 6pm – 8pm
£45 (per person) – Maximum 10 spaces
This workshop will take place at the Monmouth Priory, Priory St, Monmouth NP25 3NX
Are you an artist or maker and want to learn how to use social media effectively for your business?
There are lots of social media opportunities and we will be discussing which ones will best suit you, how they work together and what these opportunities can bring to your business.
This workshop is perfect for you if you want to know how social media can be more effective for you and your business.
During the workshop we will cover:
– Opportunities of using social media
– Setting up your Social Media
– Strategies for enhancing customer engagement
– Which social media platforms are important for you
– Understanding Social Media Traffic
– What content you can share on the different platforms
– How to create appealing content
– Tools you can use to monitor social media activity
– The importance of video, live streaming, Facebook groups, Twitter lists, and Instagram
This course is suitable for beginners and intermediate users of social media.
Refreshments will be available throughout the workshop.
You will need to bring a laptop or iPad (or equivalent) to the workshop, WiFi will be provided.
Please contact the gallery direct for further information.
Tel: 07535 160712