Monmouth's Top Choice Venue
Monmouth's top-choice venue for wedding receptions, parties, lectures, conferences, fitness classes and exhibitions.
Monmouth Priory was founded in 1070 AD by Benedictine monks and is one of the most historic buildings in Monmouth. Completely renovated a few years ago, the Priory offers very modern facilities within the walls of a unique, 900-year-old building in its prime location in Monmouth.
Do Get in Touch...
“We are always pleased to see visitors, and pride ourselves in offering an individual service to everyone. Do get in touch, whatever the query, and be sure of a warm welcome.”
The Priory is now open and running in accordance with the government regualtions.
The Priory office is open Wednesday and Friday mornings. For any questions or enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 01600 71 20 34 and leave a message. Look forward to hearing from you!
- 19:30 Lushtums Pregnancy Yoga Geoffrey Room
- 10:00 St Mary’s Church Coffee Main Hall
- 13:00 Adult’s Contemporary Dance Class Main Hall
- 18:00 Yoga with Lorna Geoffrey Room
- 19:15 St Mary’s PCC Geoffrey Room
- 18:30 Lushtums Pregnancy Yoga Geoffrey Room
- 10:30 Lushtums Pregnancy Yoga Main Hall
- 08:30 Meditation Group Geoffrey Room
- 10:00 St Mary’s Coffee Morning in Aid of Afghan Refugees Main Hall
- 11:00 French Class Geoffrey Room
- 16:00 4pm at the Priory Main Hall
- 18:00 Links Youth Fellowship Main Hall
- 08:45 Keep Fit with Maja Main Hall
- 09:00 Tadpoles Main Hall
- 09:30 Yin Yoga and Mindful Flow Geoffrey Room