Monmouth's Top Choice Venue
Monmouth's top-choice venue for wedding receptions, parties, lectures, conferences, fitness classes and exhibitions.
Monmouth Priory was founded in 1070 AD by Benedictine monks and is one of the most historic buildings in Monmouth. Completely renovated a few years ago, the Priory offers very modern facilities within the walls of a unique, 900-year-old building in its prime location in Monmouth.
Do Get in Touch...
“We are always pleased to see visitors, and pride ourselves in offering an individual service to everyone. Do get in touch, whatever the query, and be sure of a warm welcome.”
The Priory is now open and running in accordance with the government regulations.
The Priory office is open on weekdays. For any questions or enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01600 71 20 34 and leave a message. Look forward to hearing from you!
- 09:30 Yin Yoga and Mindful Flow Geoffrey Room
- 13:00 Wake Main Hall
- 08:30 Meditation Group Geoffrey Room
- 09:00 3CLJC Coffee Morning & Lunch Main Hall
- 10:00 Church Coffee Main Hall
- 16:00 4pm at the Priory – Informal All Age Service Main Hall
- 18:00 Links Youth Group Main Hall
- 08:45 Maja’s Fitness Classes Geoffrey Room
- 09:00 Tadpoles Main Hall
- 15:45 A1 Dance Academy Main Hall
- 19:00 Yin Yoga and Mindful Flow Geoffrey Room
- 09:00 Yoga with Miranda Main Hall
- 11:00 Silver Swans Main Hall
- 18:00 Maja’s Fitness Classes Main Hall
- 18:00 Qi Gong Classes Geoffrey Room